Jamaica excursion on my own

Matlily

I am going with a group of friends on our cruise with the Conquest in September, they are all talking of Zipline canopy tour in Jamaica and it just not my thing - hate swing by a harness, tried it when parasailed and hated it. What is safe to do on my own? I was thinking of going to Doctors cave beach ? or maybe a snorkeling tour but not with the ship?

I have been to Jamaica before but land based vacation and not my favorite to return too. I have done the Dunn falls already.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Matlily.

this is strictly my personal opinion, but Jamaica is probably the ONE place that I would never go out on my own..... Jamaica is a beautiful place, but I will always use a local guide when there due to problems that others have had there..... once again, just my personal opinion...

If you must do something on your own not associated with the ship then maybe you could join in with a group from your ship (or even on your own) take a JUTA cab from the pier to Sunset Beach Resort. We're going in June and people here on CC say it's very safe once you are inside. Hope you have a great time and I'm with you on not doing a harness thing...uh, no thanks!!

Archived