When does snorkeling get rained out?

lynnber

We're on a short cruise this weekend, and the weather reports are dismal. We've already paid for Stuart Cove for Saturday. Does anyone know if and when they cancel trips? I know you're getting wet anyway, but I'm not sure I want to go snorkeling in the high seas and storms they're expecting.

How would we know if it was cancelled? Would the bus just not be there to pick us up from the cruise dock?

We're on a short cruise this weekend, and the weather reports are dismal. We've already paid for Stuart Cove for Saturday. Does anyone know if and when they cancel trips? I know you're getting wet anyway, but I'm not sure I want to go snorkeling in the high seas and storms they're expecting.

How would we know if it was cancelled? Would the bus just not be there to pick us up from the cruise dock?

I've snorkeled in mild showers.. , but I'm sure once the seas get rough or there is any danger, then it's cancelled.

You'd have to call them to check to see if they were cancelled, or check to see if the bus is at the pick up area.

This weekend calls for Showers.. it probably won't be cancelled, as showers come and go quickly this time of year.

When we were in Nassau last December the seas were really rough and pretty much all of the water excursions were cancelled. We went over to Cabbage Beach and I played a little in the surf but some of those waves that broke over my head had to be over ten feet high. You could not snorkel in that.

I can answer my own question now... all trips were cancelled on Saturday, when it never really stopped raining. By the time we got home Monday morning, Stuart Cove had already credited our card back.

I will definitely try to use them again next time we're in Nassau.

Archived