Video of Pacific Star arriving in Nuku'Alofa

Neilius

Here's a timelapse of Pacific Star arriving in Nuku'Alofa.

The moon was full-ish last night so I experimented with a bit longer intro of the night (sped up) to see if a moonlit night shot would prove interesting.

Unfortunately (as you will see in the vid) it appears that it was quite rough last night so there might be a few cruisers that are looking a bit green around the gills today!

Even so, I hope you enjoy it.

Regards

Neil

P.S. I will use another Graeme Connors song in a future vid. But it just didn't seem to fit with the location / material today. Hope thats ok for all you GC fans.

Shame they've got such bad weather today. But hey, they're on holiday, I don't think they care LOL! :D

Hahah, I wouldn't either!

BTW if you check the cruise cam now it's starting to turn into a nice day.

BTW BTW - did you know that Tonga is GMT+13? I didn't know you could get that far ahead of GMT and still not cross the date line.

Oh wow! I had no idea they were that far ahead in Tonga. Would have thought it was just 1 or 2 hours like Noumea & Vila! Wonder if anyone here knows why it is they aren't in 'tomorrow'. I have no idea about stuff like that! :p I'd like to know though :D

Hi Neil. Thanks sOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for all the videos. I liked the Tonga one in the BIG SCREEN. It was easy for me to see. Eyes arent that good nowadays. Keep up the great job. Suexxx

Archived