Princess/Diamond Question

dogdoc2002

We're sailing on the Diamond at the end of the month, and I'm working on our packing lists :) What all does the Diamond provide in the way of toiletries? We were on the Pride of America last year (our first cruise), and they had hand soap, kleenex, shampoo, and body wash. I THINK they had small bottles of lotion too. I don't want to be packing the shampoo and conditioner (I need my conditioner :) ), lotion, etc if it's all provided for us.

Also, we're doing a cruisetour- do the lodges (Denali, McKinley, and Fairbanks) provide shampoo, conditioner, etc?

Thanks!

dogdoc2002

We're sailing on the Diamond at the end of the month, and I'm working on our packing lists :) What all does the Diamond provide in the way of toiletries? We were on the Pride of America last year (our first cruise), and they had hand soap, kleenex, shampoo, and body wash. I THINK they had small bottles of lotion too. I don't want to be packing the shampoo and conditioner (I need my conditioner :) ), lotion, etc if it's all provided for us.

Also, we're doing a cruisetour- do the lodges (Denali, McKinley, and Fairbanks) provide shampoo, conditioner, etc?

Thanks!

dogdoc2002

They have Lotus Spa brand....

lotion

conditioner

shampoo

Kleenex

Handsoap

Don't know about the lodges.

Archived