Cabin question on Enchantment

We are booked in cabin #7008 for our upcoming cruise on Enchantment of the Seas. This particular cabin is an oceanview cabin, and it is all the way forward on deck 7 of the ship. It appears by looking at the deck plans that this cabin may be the same size as a balcony cabins on that deck, but I know that often deck plans are not drawn to scale. I was wondering whether anyone has ever stayed in one of those forward, deck 7 oceanview cabins who could provide some insight. Just curious....

I'm really looking foward to my first cruise with RCCL!!!:D

I just sailed Enchantment a week ago but we were on deck 8 not 7. I don't know how the weather will be with you but I know we had about 14 ft. waves and no matter where on the ship...the front had a lot of motion. We had an aft cabin but we walked much of the ship and both the front and back was rockin....the most stable (less motion) places to be in somewhere mid-ship. Even with all the motion and waves we had...the cruise was not a disaster, it was actually one of the best cruises I have been on. Well, I hope this helped...and happy cruising :)

Archived