Past guest numbers ?

BooBoos

Does anyone know if your past guest numbers change with each cruise you take, or are they the same for every cruise? Thanks.:)

the same........if you are missing any cruises, show proof to update and get credit. If you are registered at Carnival.com you can check your profile.

My DH has 2 past guest numbers because the first cruise, they didn't put Junior behind his name. I have tried to get it fixed to no avail! So when I have Platinum status, he will still be Gold. Go figure.:confused:

My DH has 2 past guest numbers because the first cruise, they didn't put Junior behind his name. I have tried to get it fixed to no avail! So when I have Platinum status, he will still be Gold. Go figure.:confused:

That SUCKS!! Did you try and try again with someone else?.........a friend from my last cruise didn't realize her platinum, because some cruises were under a maiden name. I thought they went thru it with her and updated.

Does anyone know if your past guest numbers change with each cruise you take, or are they the same for every cruise? Thanks.:)

If your name is the same on each sailing it should not change. If you have saved your past sail and sign cards check to see that your number is the same on all of the cards except your first (blue) S&S card. The past guest # will not be on your first card but will be on those after.:)

Archived