ROLL CALL-Carnival Spirit November 6, 2007

Hal San Diego

:) Any family going to MEXICO on Carnival Spirit - November 6, 2007?

Partner Neal is going to have a big birthday on 11/7 and this will be his surprise present. If anyone it interested, Carnival has great rates on this eight day cruise to Acapulco roundtrip from sunny San Diego. I can't believe an eight category upgrade for past passengers of any Carnival Corporation Line (including HAL, Princess, Costa, Cunard, Seabourn). We will be dancing the night away in the fantastic two story Dance Club nightly...took this same cruise three years ago and it was wonderful!!! Spirit also has a huge gym with great steam, sauna and showers. Hope to see you on board. Ring us up in stateroom 8175. HAL San Diego:)

• 1 month later...

:) Hi Ray & Doug,

Glad to hear that you guys are thinking about joining on the November 6th CARNIVAL SPIRIT cruise...balconies are going fast according to my TA, so if you are going, please don't wait too long as they now can only give a seven category upgrade as 8I is already sold out! Past passengers should ask their TA or CARNIVAL (if you book directly) for fare code DP7 to receive not only the past passenger price but the free best available upgrade. Yes, please feel to contact me directly via email to: halsandiego@cox.net ...................HAPPY CRUISING! HAL & NEAL :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

:) If anyone else is interested in going to Mexico on November 6th, please make your reservations soon...the ship is filling up as final payment date is upon us...five category free upgrade is still available for past passengers (request fare code DP7). Hope to see you on board!

HAPPY CRUISING...HAL San Diego :)

Archived