Roll Call--- Explorer of the Sea June 22

dasniper1018

Hello ! My name is Paolo and I'm from Italy. I have just booked this cruise on the Explorer of the Seas to celebrate my 32th birthday. I really like the idea to be back in the Caribbean for another cruise, second time on Royal Caribbean International !

Paolo/Italian Cruiser 1975

Hi John ! Travelling alone on this cruise. None of my friends has vacations at the end of June, and mostly of them will never book a cruise, because they still believe that it's an holiday for older persons. What a shame ! They're wrong, because there is always a lot of fun during a cruise.

I like swimning, so I decided to book this cruise mostly to go to the beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. I'm planning to return to Magen's Bay at St. Thomas, and to discovery new beaches at Labadee and Casa de Campo. I like shopping, so St. Thomas is a paradise for me, mostly for the excellent tax free prices of the sportswear like Nike. I like to relax in the fitness area, using the sauna and the steam. I like the good music, even if I'm not really a great fan of the disco.

See you onboard the Explorer of the Seas !

Paolo

Archived