Crown to Bermuda - Cancelled????

FundyGirl

I just checked the NCL website this morning and there are no sailings coming up for the Crown this summer/fall.

When I check my booking for 10/21/07...it isn't there :eek:

Does anyone know what's going on????

I just checked the NCL website this morning and there are no sailings coming up for the Crown this summer/fall.

When I check my booking for 10/21/07...it isn't there :eek:

Does anyone know what's going on????

I ran into the same problem as you did regarding my Sept. 30th Bermuda cruise. I called NCL and was told that none of the Crown October cruises have been cancelled. Evidently a problem with the NCL web-site which they said they would try to correct. There are still cabins available for my cruise and they are still taking reservations. Not to worry.

I ran into the same problem as you did regarding my Sept. 30th Bermuda cruise. I called NCL and was told that none of the Crown October cruises have been cancelled. Evidently a problem with the NCL web-site which they said they would try to correct. There are still cabins available for my cruise and they are still taking reservations. Not to worry.

Thank you Dolphins...I was just about to call NCL myself...:o

I just talked to Kristin at NCL customer service and she said my reservation is there (8/12) and everything is OK with it. She has no idea why none of the sailings to Bermuda are not showing....her first thought was they were all sold out but of course that is not the case. Hopefully we are all still good-to-go.

Maybe NCL temporarily pulled all the Crown Bermuda sailings so as to lower all the fares and now we all get an OBC or a free upgrade. Wouldn't THAT be nice.

I like the way you think:D

• Administrators

I think their website has had a complete meltdown. If you search for Hawaii itineraries this summer, it says there aren't any. I'm sure the thousands of pax booked on POH, POA, POAm will be glad to know that! Given those reporting that NCL reps are stating there's a website problem, I'll refrain from calling in a panic... for now. But they better get the hamsters that run that site in order soon! :)

I have had multiple problems/complaints with their website.....do not know what their problem is, just wish they would fix it. By the way, booked an N, got an F...I know it is obstructed, but I'll take it.

Archived