Stockholm Card

Hi,

We will be in Stockholm on the Star Princess in June. I believe we are docking at Stadsgården 165/167 and I was wondering if anyone knew if we can get a Stockholm Card right there at the port. I looked at the port berthing information. It says there is a tourist info place there. Is that true and can I get the card there?

Thanks in advance for any information anyone can give me.

Shelly

Please any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Shelly

Shelly,

There is a tourist kiosk inside the security gates at Stadsgården 167, but they won't let me in anymore so I don't know what they sell in there. I was passing by a hotel near where I live and saw a sign in the window that read "Buy Stockholm Card Here" so I would not be surprised if they are selling it there.

For the record, I am not a fan of the Stockholm Card for cruisers. If you are staying more than a few hours it might be worth it, otherwise I would not purchase a card. Just my opinion.

Enjoy your stay,

Al

Thank you Al

I will look in the kiosk.

I was in Stockholm about 10 years ago and purchased a card. If I remember right, with the card we did not have to wait in line. We could just walk right up and go in to wherever we wanted. Is this still the case? If so the card is worth it for us to not have to wait in line as we only have about 6 hours in Stockholm.

We are planning on going to City Hall, the Royal Palace, and the Royal Armory and use city transportation. I did the calculations and the admissions add up exactly to the price of the card.

I am really looking forward to seeing your beautiful city again.

Shelly

Thank you Al

I will look in the kiosk.

I was in Stockholm about 10 years ago and purchased a card. If I remember right, with the card we did not have to wait in line. We could just walk right up and go in to wherever we wanted. Is this still the case? If so the card is worth it for us to not have to wait in line as we only have about 6 hours in Stockholm.

We are planning on going to City Hall, the Royal Palace, and the Royal Armory and use city transportation. I did the calculations and the admissions add up exactly to the price of the card.

I am really looking forward to seeing your beautiful city again.

Shelly

I suppose you would skip the line to buy tickets, so yes, no line for that.

Enjoy

Al

Archived