Cabin C510 on Caribe deck coral princess

MOONMOUNTAIN

What a coincidence. We're booked in C510 on the Golden Princess. I was under the impression that the balconies on all the Caribe decks were larger than other decks. Up to twice as big as others, half covered and half open to decks above. I hope I've heard correctly and it's the same for you. This will be our first Princess cruise, so unfortunately, I'm not speaking from first hand experience. Maybe someone else can comment.

Can anybody tell me how big the balcony is on this Cabin catagory.

A 9 ft x 9 ft biggie... half covered.. You will enjoy.. We were in C535 on the Coral last April for 15 days.. You will love the room and the ship..

Not so on the Coral. Different size ship with a smaller balcony. What Cat is it?

If it is a mini suite then it is a little shorter than the Grand class ships Caribe deck balconies.

What do you mean by not so on the Coral?? The size is 9 x 9 ???

• 3 weeks later...

We are booked in C510 Caribe deck for the 10/11 sailing. Per our T/A and Princess website this is not a minisuite. It is a category BA balcony double. We tried for a minisuite but they were sold out. Wish this was a minisuite.

First, lets make sure we are all taking about the Coral Princess not a Grand class ship.

Second, 9'x9' sounds about right. It isn't a huge balcony but is decent size. The same as all the others BA's on the Caribe. The Caribe does have the largest of the partially covered balconies. Bottomline is it is a good cabin location.

Scott

We are booked for the Panama cruise next April, in cabin C520 which appears one cabin and on the other side of the ship from yours on the Coral at C535. I have heard comments here regarding viewing being imparied from the balcony because of the bump out. Did you find that you were far enough down from the bump to see well or was viewing restricted? Balcony sure sounds nice.

Archived