POH Mini-suite

Lau92080

We will be staying in Mini-suite 11026 onboard the POH. Has anyone stayed there? How are the suites on the ship, much bigger than a BA??? AND... how can I get upgraded into a penthouse?!!! :p

upgrade? wish upon a star,

upsell, hope your TA is on top of things and if they get the call will get in contact with you before it goes to someone else, the difference from my research is that the balcony cabins are a bit smaller and only have a stand up shower but the mini's have a shower/tub-

If the price goes down before final payment your TA might be able to negotiate for an upsell for you.

Mini suites are really not suites btw-about the same size as regular balcony cabins on disney. The only perk you get is concierge. :(

Lau92080: The mini suites on PoH are a bit larger than the balcony cabins. Average is mini-suite 230 sq ft with a 50 sq ft balcony, and 160 sq ft with a 40 sq ft balcony for the balcony cabin. Mini suites have a bathtub and shower, instead of just a shower. They are about the size of balcony cabins we've had on other lines, but looked perfectly lovely. Although the balcony cabins seem somewhat small, we looked a couple of them and they were quite workable and made good use of the space. I think the mini-suites have a little vase with flowers (the full suites have an arrangement on the table in the living room) and a couple of other small amenities. I'm not sure about priority check in, but that might be included.

How to get upgraded (you mean free, right?) to a penthouse. Hm...How about:

Dance naked under the moonlight while offering prayers to Madam Pele?

Cross every part of your body that can be crossed (and stay that way)?

Find something to blackmail an NCL executive with?

Sell your first-born into service with the cruise line?

You and everyone else (including me) hope for one of the rare and elusive free upgrades. Upsell is more possible, but by no means something to count on either. There's nothing you can "do" to have a better chance at an upsell (except hope that suites don't sell well for your cruise date, that they decide to offer upsells, and that you are on the list). There's definitely nothing you can do to better your chances of a free upgrade to a penthouse suite.

Enjoy your cruise, regardless; we thoroughly enjoyed our PoH cruise last December.

beachchick

Archived