Millennium, please help!

dww

My family and I are looking at booking a Sky Suite on the Millennium Eastern Car. March 2008. We have sailed Celebrity Century in March of 2006 and enjoyed. We recently sailed HAL Zuiderdam and fell in love with the line, service, artwork, room, food ( everything ). We love the itenerary for the March 16th cruise. Can anyone help me decide if I am making a good decision with this ship.

We loved our experience on Celebrity and the Butler service, but we felt/feel HAL was just a notch above Celebrity. I guesss the most important thing is that the Millennium is a nice up-to date ship and elegant. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

Having sailed both Zuiderdam and Millennium, I can say that I loved them both but prefer Millennium. The Millennium class ships of Celebrity are fantastic, and I think you will be very pleased.

Millennium is larger and newer than Century, and offers you a few more amenities and space.

I think you made a great choice!

I have made 3 cruises on the Millennium on the past year and if you told me that I was leaving tomorrow again on the Millennium I would be thrilled!!! They have excellent butler service. I was in the Sky Suite myself and it was in great shape. My butler´s name was Rasty and was always going out of his way to make our stay perfect. The food is wonderful, specially at the Olympic Restaurant. You made a perfect choice, you won't regret it!!!

Archived