Won Bingo For Cruise

I won a free cruise on the Voyager in February, and am wondering if anyone out there has done so, and how much they charge for cabin upgrades. I am cleared for up to category H. Will they let me use my platinum status discount on balcony rooms? I wasn't able to get a straight answer when I contacted customer service...Only other stipulation is that they won't confirm until 30 days prior to sailing. Not complaining, but hope to get on the Mariner in Jan 08

JD

I won a free cruise on the Voyager in February, and am wondering if anyone out there has done so, and how much they charge for cabin upgrades. I am cleared for up to category H. Will they let me use my platinum status discount on balcony rooms? I wasn't able to get a straight answer when I contacted customer service...Only other stipulation is that they won't confirm until 30 days prior to sailing. Not complaining, but hope to get on the Mariner in Jan 08

JD

CONGRATULATIONS!

Since I have never won anything in my life, much less a cruise, I can't answer any of your questions, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your good fortune!

Congratulations! I, too, won a cruise for two. My local credit union had a teacher appreciation drawing, giving away a cruise at each branch. I was one of the lucky winners. :D I get to choose a 4 night cruise in an interior cabin to the Bahamas or the Western Caribbean. I can upgrade to an ocean view or a bacolny and I can also pay for a longer cruise. I have sent in my certificate and am waiting to hear about my options. I am pretty excited! Hopefully, it won't cost too much to upgrade. I am spoiled and have been in a balcony cabin during my last three cruises. I also have always been on Carnival. I am hoping that winning this cruise will be a great opportunity to try Royal Caribbean.

JD

Congratulations! Wow, only 30 days before they'll confirm? I'm a planner and would have such a challenge with that (because of booking last-minute air, last-minute hotel, etc). Less than 90 days is last-minute to me. Sorry for getting off track, but congrats on winning your cruise!

Yes, we are challenged by the 30 day confirmation, but I am optimistic there will be some room for us...Not only that, but several members of my family are already booked on the Mariner for that week hoping we all get on. Hope I can keep my positive outlook until January. Thanks for the input!!

JD

Wow...CONGRATS!!!!!

I wish I could be that lucky :) I have won bingo 2x on past cruises..but only for less than $100.00...but still a win !!!

Let us know how it turns out for you.

Lorna

You must have been sooo nervous. I needed one number for the win a cruise bingo, and stood as they called 5 or 6 numbers before someone else won. I needed O 75, and they called O 74.....and then someone else won. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. Congratulations, and enjoy the cruise. Thats awesome!!!!!

Archived