Video of Pacific Star arriving at Suva

Neilius

It was rainy and cloudy when the Pacific Star arrived at Suva this morning, but I managed to make this timelapse video from the cruisecam. I like the cloud formations.

Hope you enjoy it.

Neil

That was great! Looking forward to seeing it for myself next Feb :) I'll even give the camera a little wave for you if you're still doing the vids then ;) :D

Jo, let me know a time and a date when you'll hold up a placard in front of the webcam on deck 10, and I'll record it for you. (Just make sure you wait 30 seconds to let the web site refresh).

another nice one Neilius ! Maybe I'll see this port on my next cruise, after my first one that is :)

South Aussie, Fijian's are lovely people. Just beware of the wooden sword sellers on the streets of Suva. As soon as you start talking to them, you've spent $20 on a wooden sword. But I agree with you about your "next cruise". We had only been back 3 weeks from our first cruise on the Star when we signed up again for another one and convinvced more family members and some neighbors to come with us too. It's very addictive.

Jo, let me know a time and a date when you'll hold up a placard in front of the webcam on deck 10, and I'll record it for you. (Just make sure you wait 30 seconds to let the web site refresh).

I will let you know the time & date Neil! As for the card.......can you just picture it? Me standing there with a big piece of card that says Hi Neil and CC'ers hehe :p

I will let you know the time & date Neil! As for the card.......can you just picture it? Me standing there with a big piece of card that says Hi Neil and CC'ers hehe :p

Yeah but unfortunately, the camera is too high for you to grace it with your face :) (Unless you sit on someone's shoulders, which is not advisable considering it's near the edge). All we'll see is the writing.

It will still be fun tho.

Yeah but unfortunately, the camera is too high for you to grace it with your face :) (Unless you sit on someone's shoulders, which is not advisable considering it's near the edge). All we'll see is the writing.

It will still be fun tho.

I'm taking that as a challange!! Hubby is 6'7" and i'm 5'7" so if I got on his shoulders I might pull it off :p Shame it's not for another 8 months! I wanna go do it NOW! LOL!! :D

Archived