SSS Member Benefits -- How Does it Work while OnBoard?

This will be my first time back on Regent since the SSS Tiered Benefits have been in place.

How does it work exactly? For example, I am a Silver Member and one of the benefits is one hour of free phone time, as well as free internet access.

Does Regent automatically know when you are on-board, do they give you some sort of note when you arrive which tells you about the phone time or internet access and how to use it?

Just curious from those already enjoying the extra perks.

Thanks!

We did get a letter at the beginning of the cruise segment. It told us what our free benefits were. It explained that we would just pick up the phone and dial. To time our own phone calls to remain without our complimentary allotment. When the bill at the end of the segment arrived it showed the calls and times and a zero amount billed. Same thing with the internet, except the letter said to sign up for a minutes package and accept the billing terms, etc. and that when the bill arrived it would show zero amount. It did. Enjoy!

Debbie

I'm in the new Coffee shop on the Mariner as I type this reply.

The last post reflects my experience as well. Just use the service and they credit your bill for the normal cost of the service.

You can use unlimited minutes on the Internet (adding minutes when you run out that are also credited).

Cheers...I'm off to ANOTHER cocktail party...

Thanks MtnDriver for your reply!

I hope you are having a wonderful cruise, I am counting the days until my trip in September!!

By the way, does the Mariner look as good as I have seen in the most recent photos, and after her refurbishment in drydock?

Are all the suites redone at this time, do you know?

Would love to hear from you as your trip progresses and here's hoping you have great weather and lots of fun!

Mahalo nui loa again for your response.

Archived