Infinity Cabin question...aft CC cabins on Sky Deck

JohnRy210

Hello fellow cruisers!

I have a question about a possible cabin change. On the M-ship Infinity I am booked in a standard CC room (7183) and just now an aft CC room just opened up (9162). I have put the aft room on hold but wanted to get your thoughts on if I should change or not! I know aft cabins have been greatly praised here, but what about those on the Sky Deck (the 9000 numbered rooms)? Are there any issues (abundant noises, etc) with having the Resort Deck just above?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thank you! :)

We have had this cabin twice before and have booked it again. There is no connecting door in 9162. Did you mean the other cabin? I'm a light sleeper and I had no problem with being on this deck with the noise above. With the balcony door closed, you really don't hear it. You may hear chairs scraping on the deck above but not enough to really notice.

I would definitely recommend booking this cabin.

Kathleen

Hello fellow cruisers!

I have a question about a possible cabin change. On the M-ship Infinity I am booked in a standard CC room (7183) and just now an aft CC room just opened up (9162). I have put the aft room on hold but wanted to get your thoughts on if I should change or not! I know aft cabins have been greatly praised here, but what about those on the Sky Deck (the 9000 numbered rooms)? Are there any issues (abundant noises, etc) with having the Resort Deck just above?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thank you! :)

Book it we were in 9201 Panama Canal March this year

breakfast for 7 and still room as we went through the canal

David

Archived