Pride Teens 12-14's Activity Question

suziehmkr

Hello All!

Even though we have already sailed on the Pride, we did not have DD with us the first time. So we didn't pay attention to the teen activities. This time DD13 will be with us.

Is there an evening for the 12-14 Teen group where they have a PLANNED dinner together as a group, like they do for the younger kids? We would love to go to David's and prefer to do it on a night that she will be occupied.

Otherwise, we may need to just book a later time (like 8:30) when the Teen Program starts back up. I hear that Tuesday is the busiest - but on our cruise, that would also be Christmas and we would want to eat with her that night, obviously.

Any thoughts or ideas? :confused:

My 12 year old daughter & I are cruising on the Pride on July 22. I too am wondering what there is for her age. We've taken several other cruises with Carnival when she was younger, and she's always loved the kids program. However, in looking at the carnival.com info, it doesn't appear 12 year olds are included in anything. Anyone have any info on this? Thank you!!

Sorry to intrude on your board, but I have a few questions myself about the 12-14 group. We're cruising this year as a family, and my 13-year-old sister does not want to go on the trip at all. We cruised for the first time last year on Glory and had a great time. My sister seemed to be fine, but once we started planning another cruise, she did not want any part of it. I'm 16 and am really looking forward to meeting people. Any suggestions for my sister?

And Suziehmkr, we'll be cruising July 29. I know you'll get most of your questions answered before then, but I'd be happy to check into anything while we are onboard. Sorry I couldn't help now!

Archived