Carnival Valor - Lido deck stateroom advice

Jenbo57

Hello!

I'm getting ready to book my 5/08 Exotic Western Caribbean trip on the Carnival Valor, and I'm obsessing over our stateroom! Decided that we'll book the Lido deck, but I'm having trouble interpreting the deck plan. Does anyone know what that is that's opposite rooms 9276, 9278, 9280 and 9282 on the port side, and 9275, 9277, 9279, and 9281 on the starboard side? Could it be a wall of windows looking down into the atrium? Anyone stayed in any of these staterooms? What did you think of the location?

I got such good advice here regarding our room on our recent cruise to Mexico aboard the Pride; figured somewhat out there will know something about these, also.

Many thanks!

DH and I stayed in room 7282 - wish I could tell you about the 9th deck, but can tell you on the 7th that this room was excellent. Situated more towards the front than the back but yet right about mid-ship, we were four doors down or so from centrum (glass enclosed) elevators. It was always easy to remember which hallway to turn down. Across from us were other rooms, but not sure if it is the same up on 9.

Hi,

I am not positive, but I believe that is an open area to stand and look down into the Atrium. I know they had that on other decks, but I never actually was on Lido to say for sure.

I can tell you we stayed on the Panorama Deck and it was absolutely the best. Very quiet deck, not a lot of cabins, and you walk right out to the pool decks. It was great!

Archived