Just Off My First Cruise....Next Step.....Help Me Book Another!!

anil099

Yes...I'm looking to book another cruise...I had fun on the Sensation....the atmosphere was great....are there any other ships you would reccommend? I will probably be going in December or next spring.....are there bigger and better ships than the sensation? I hear Sensation was 10-15 years old....are there newer better ships? thanks

Depends what you're looking for. The 7+ night sailings are on the newer, bigger ships. There will definitely be other younger people on the ship, but the average age is higher on the longer sailings. Now, you're a young guy. I did the 4 night Imagination a month ago and it was CRAZY. Everybody was single and in their 20s and early 30s. The disco was crazy. I went over Cinco de Mayo and it was a blast. The Imagination was launched in 1995, but going through drydock in the fall.

Check out a Cruise Critic Group, check out the list and I'm sure you'll find one that fits your needs!

Ours is an 8 day Miracle 2-27-08 has some great pricing, goes from a wed-thurs and $100 per cabin on board credit!!

MMMike

congrats! and, whatever you pick, remember to have them apply the DP7 code, as you are now officially a past guest! PG rates are capacity controlled and may be sold out for certain sailings. if they are sold out for a specific sailing/ship you want, try the code for another date, same ship/itinerary, if you are flexible w/ your dates. good luck!

There are absolutely better ships then the Sensation. It's good that you started small though because now when you go on a bigger ship it will be as exciting as your first cruise all over again. I would suggestion the conquest or the Valor both awesome ships. These ships ususally are the longer cruises because they go further down in the carribbean!

Welcome to carnival..........here's your warning, cruises are addicting!

Archived