Just Posted My Pictures

LarryF

Hello Everone,

My wife and I returned from 16 glorious days on our Alaskan Cruise on the Sapphire Princess and our own independent land tour. You can view my pictures on the link below. I posted two different albums as I had two cameras and webshots had a hard time putting them in the right order.

I am working on a review that could be the longest in history. We just had such a great time and were so taken with the beauty of Alaska. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will try to post the reveiw by this weekend.

Thanks,

Larry

:) Larry, many thanks for sharing your pictures with us. Although having been there previously, seeing your pictures enhances the excitement towards my forthcoming return trip. So glad to see how much you enjoyed your travels there. Also enjoyed your captions to the pictures!! Again, many thanks for your posting.

'Bye,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Larry, I am leaving on the Sapphire princess July 28th with my 16yo daughter and niece. I wanted to do the Misty Fjords seaplane tour but the girls aren't crazy about the seaplane. After viewing your photos I definitely want to do it. Did you take an independent tour or the one offered by the cruise ship. I am leaning toward one I found through Alaska travel. It is 2hrs total takeoff to landing, not cruise ship dock to cruise ship dock, and lists for $219 per person. Holds max of 4. We are also planing a Canopy Zip line tour and rafting trip in Juneau and the 1/2 day white pass railway tour in Skagway. Any Suggestions? Really interested in more about Misty Fjords. Thanks Susan

Archived