Another Tipping Question

Ok........now that I have gone back and read the posts. I don't see anyone on here complaining about tipping......;)

No, but if I went to a message board for a restaurant, you wouldn't find multiple threads per day questioning tipping, tipping methodology, breakdowns, etc. It's one of those things you just do when you go out to eat. Tipping while cruising on a mass market line should be the the same thing - something you do.

Do you (not you specifically) ask waiters how they have to split tips, how they are broken down, etc? No, so why do you do it on a ship?

June is "Tipping" Thread Month

July is "Can I wear Jeans to Formal night" Thread Month

August - November is "Hurricane" Thread Months

Dec is "I missed my flight due to airline cancellations and cold weather" Thread Month

Jan - April is "I got a great price" Thread Months

May is "How can I smuggle booze onboard" Thread Month

June, See above.

Fred

first to Redlef=Your points are well taken.

Fred You forgot reserving a lounge at the edge of the pool.

ralph

No, but if I went to a message board for a restaurant, you wouldn't find multiple threads per day questioning tipping, tipping methodology, breakdowns, etc. It's one of those things you just do when you go out to eat. Tipping while cruising on a mass market line should be the the same thing - something you do.

Do you (not you specifically) ask waiters how they have to split tips, how they are broken down, etc? No, so why do you do it on a ship?

They have message boards for restaurants:confused: You are right I don't and I won't. :) Maybe that's why I don't understand how everyone can be an authority on it. It really is pretty simple....and personal.......

They have message boards for restaurants:confused: You are right I don't and I won't. :) Maybe that's why I don't understand how everyone can be an authority on it. It really is pretty simple....and personal.......

Yup, sure are (chowhound.com for example).

I agree with everything you stated. I don't know why I even open these tipping threads:rolleyes:

I love allrecipes.com. Type in something like "vodka penne" and you'll get tons of different recipes for it, with reader comments and suggestions to change the recipe.

Hey thanks! I didn't know there were 47 different ways to make

stroganoff:p

I think I will be visiting this site often LOL!

Yup, sure are (chowhound.com for example).

I agree with everything you stated. I don't know why I even open these tipping threads:rolleyes:

Ditto, I kind of like reading how cheap people are and their reasons for not tipping. But this thread here didn't have that theme, just a general discussion about tipping, actually was a pleasure to read.

Archived