Constellation out of Cape Liberty

oldbrat

Hey folks! :)

For those of you who have done this sailing, I have 2 questions. ( I can't find the answers on the Celebrity site )

I understand there is a bus from the terminal/pier to the ship. Is this mandatory? Could we walk to the ship if we felt like it?

The other question is about tips. I believe the old envelope system is still being used on the Constellation. Do we have to bring the cash or is it possible to charge the tips to our onboard account?

Thanks in advance - Susan

I have been on a cruise out of Cape Liberty and as soon as you check in you are lead out the door and onto buses. I guess you could walk but it is a little distance. If it was me take the bus, there is no charge and maybe it is for safety reasons. You are at a active pier.

Also yes you can put your tips on your onboard account. At the start of the cruise there will be the info in your mailbox on what to do.

Marilyn

For security/safety reasons, they do not allow passengers to walk from the terminal to the ship. Everyone must board the shuttles. Tipping can be done either by charging to on-board account or by giving cash.

Bob P.

Thanks, Marilyn & Bob.

I thought security may be an issue. I will happily board the shuttle!

I'm pleased to know we can charge the bulk of the tips, as well as add any extra we wish.

As always, the folks on these boards are so helpful. Thanks.

Archived