Millie/Transfers from Venice port to Airport

ATLfuzzy

Howdy all..

Our August sailing will have us in Venice the afternoon prior to our "last day" in Venice. Our flight out of Venice is at 1pm the final day. I believe the Celebrity transfers advise no departures before 1030am? Is this the case? If so, 10:30am might be a pinch too late to catch a 1pm flight. Therefore, are taxis/water "taxis" an ordeal at the Venice port? I'd love to be at the airport say at least 2 hours before departure. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your input.

Howdy all..

Our August sailing will have us in Venice the afternoon prior to our "last day" in Venice. Our flight out of Venice is at 1pm the final day. I believe the Celebrity transfers advise no departures before 1030am? Is this the case? If so, 10:30am might be a pinch too late to catch a 1pm flight. Therefore, are taxis/water "taxis" an ordeal at the Venice port? I'd love to be at the airport say at least 2 hours before departure. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your input.

I think no departures before 10:30am means your flight can't be before 10:30 am and not that the transfer doesn't leave the ship before 10:30am. In other words - your flight has to be after 10;30am in order to use the transfer. I know the airport transfer and tour list the flight time- (for example: (for those guest with flights departing after 3:00pm on the last day of the cruise").

Remember, they want to get the passengers off as quickly as possible as the next group of passengers will be arriving and wanting to board and they have to get the ship ready.

Archived