Erin You must be so excited!!!

All back and now a Mrs.

It was all in all a wonderful experience. However, there was a fair amount of stress trying to get 60 people through security, then 23 through Celebrity's check in for sailing guests. Thank god we were able to clear customs later in the day.

So with our wedding coordinator arriving late, and us trying to get everyone through security we were all feeling a little bit flustered by the time we made it onto the ship, (here is my recommendation...clarify where to meet the wedding coordinator, because if you can arrive and begin checking through security then meet the coordinator on the other side that might cut down alot of stress.) Now this really only applies to departure day weddings with more then 10 guests!!!

So once we got through all that and arrived on the ship I had 10 minutes to get into my wedding dress (thankfully my hair and makeup had been done prior to boarding) so we rushed me into dress, shoes, garter, necklace...ect....and it was up to the Constellation Lounge to get married...we said our I Do's...then kissed, then pictures....

Then off to the dinning room for lunch...First we did the champange toast, then they served lunch and in between courses we had toasts and greetings and thank you' ect....then we cut the cake and they served the cake with the desert (very good plan) then we tossed the bouquet and the garter, and said our goodbyes, then went and checked through customs (we got to cut in the front of the line, thank god because the customs line was huge), rushed back on meet up with some of the guests still exploring the ship...found our photographer took more pictures (270 in all and we purcahsed them all as well as all negative and all digitals on CD...very good plan to purchase your negatives because the ships photographers pictures were way...way...way nicer then any of the ones that people took on their own camara's) Then off to the life obat drill....then off to dinner...then we changed!!!

We got to feel like Celebrities for the whole trip. Someone was always coming up and congratulating us....and you could here people say "thats the couple that got married" it was a very special experince!!!

If I missed anything let me know, and I can let you know what I thought!! But this is the day in a nutsell.....

We wore our wedding clothing for the second formal night as well (I didn't wear my veil) and that night was the Captain's Club Cocktail Party. So Brent and I got to meet the Captain and we had some dances and we made the cruise in review video!! Which was sooo cool!!!

Anyway I really should get some work done.

Cheers Everyone!!! And Best Luck to the Future Brides!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived