Internet Packages

When we are on FOS last fall, we spent more money than I wanted on RCL's S-L-O-W internet service. This is thanks to my husband and his fantasy football addition. ( He was on line making sure that his players were playing and all that other stuff that I don't understand). At any rate this is really important to him and we are again cruising during football season. We did not buy a set number of minutes, but I do believe that I saw a post that stated you can by internet minutes for a set amount. ( I wish I had known about this last year). Does anyone know what the price packages are, and how many minutes you get? We will be sailing on the Adventure of the Seas.

Thanks in advance

The best deal for price per minute is 150 minutes for $50. It's 50 cents per minute without a package. I believe there are a couple of options in between but I don't remember the specifics as I usually buy the $50 package. :o

ETA: C&A coupon will NOT knock $$ off the package deal. It will apply additional minutes. The number of minutes will depend on which package you purchase. Just an FYI.

Archived