Walking tour of Ketchikan - Budget Queen

ciara

Budget Queen....do you mind if I ask how it is that you know so much about Alaska...I know you just recently got back from a trip but I got the impression thta wasn't your first trip. Everyone seems to ask your opinion about a lot of tours/ports/land portions, etc. and you always have such great information for them...and so accurate. Have you lived there before? I know someone ask on another thread if your were at TA and you said No. I was just curious how you are able to have so much great information on everything. It certainly has been helpful not just to me but to so many others. Keep the great informaton coming, I need all the help I can get.

Budget Queen....do you mind if I ask how it is that you know so much about Alaska...I know you just recently got back from a trip but I got the impression thta wasn't your first trip. Everyone seems to ask your opinion about a lot of tours/ports/land portions' date=' etc. and you always have such great information for them...and so accurate. Have you lived there before? I know someone ask on another thread if your were at TA and you said No. I was just curious how you are able to have so much great information on everything. It certainly has been helpful not just to me but to so many others. Keep the great informaton coming, I need all the help I can get.[/color']

Frequent vistor. :) Trip 25 coming up next month.

Wow, 25 times to the same place....we can't wait for our first trip. Certainly must be worth it. How great that you have had to opportunity to go so many times. Thanks for sharing your expertise.

Wow' date=' 25 times to the same place....we can't wait for our first trip. Certainly must be worth it. How great that you have had to opportunity to go so many times. Thanks for sharing your expertise.[/quote']

Well, not all the same places. :) Alaska is a huge state, I've been fortunate to have traveled to a lot of areas, but plenty more, I hope to some day get to.

We were there a couple weeks ago. We got a map and walked from town up to the park and that Heritage Center and then down and around back to town. If you do not plan on going to that Heritage Center than I would not suggest you go up that far. The total walk did not take us long at all. But the prettiest part was going up Creek Street and then

past it into all the trees up to the beautiful creek. I wish we did not waste time going farther up. But if you do plan to go to that Center than it is an easy walk up there.

Be sure to walk over near the tunnels and to where all the Eagles are.

You can see Eagles flying over town with out going over there though. We stood on our ship and just watched them soaring all over. So neat.

Archived