I want to see a pink beach!

Peace2U

I wasn't sure what to do on Bonaire but we might book the Best of Bonaire tour. Does anyone know if it is worth it? The blurb didn't say that it went by any beaches but I want to see one of the "pink" beaches. What is the best way to see them?

I wasn't sure what to do on Bonaire but we might book the Best of Bonaire tour. Does anyone know if it is worth it? The blurb didn't say that it went by any beaches but I want to see one of the "pink" beaches. What is the best way to see them?

The tour probably doesn't mention going by beaches because there aren't any to speak of on Bonaire. Pink Beach is the only one of any size (besides a couple of man made ones at hotels) and it's not very big.

Pink beach is beautiful but the sand is not pink like you would find in Bermuda. There are also no facilites there. There is excellent snorkling there. The best way to reach it would be to rent a car. It's not too far south of town.

I honesly can't imagine what a best of Bonaire tour would include.

Most of the beauty in Bonaire is below the water. If you snorkle or dive this is the place to do it. You would be much better off renting a car and checking things out for yourself.

I hope you enjoy Bonaire, it's my favorite island in the Caribbean mainly because Im a diver. I've stayed on Bonaire about five times and never get tired of it.

Truthfully, I'm kind of bummed cruise ships are stopping there now. Even though I love to cruise I don't want Bonaire to change.

• 2 months later...

Archived