Is a tour of the ship offered?

JoeJersey

I'm curious...is a tour of the ship offered (bridge, kitchens, other "behind the scenes" areas)? We're sailing on the Dawn for the first time at the end of June...

No. You can thank the terrorists of 911 for that.

I'm curious...is a tour of the ship offered (bridge, kitchens, other "behind the scenes" areas)? We're sailing on the Dawn for the first time at the end of June...

On the DAWN in February they did have a nice video shown in the cabin of behind the scenes areas. I remember watching the ones on the kitchen areas, as well as one segment on the crew areas....it was very interesting.

On the DAWN in February they did have a nice video shown in the cabin of behind the scenes areas. I remember watching the ones on the kitchen areas, as well as one segment on the crew areas....it was very interesting.

We did the same in the Stardust theatre. I think it was about 2 years ago. It was quite interesting. It was listed in the "daily".

The Captain has also joined for questions and answers if you are not in rough seas.

On our 2006 Majesty cruise they had tours of the bridge for the first 25 (approx #) of guests who signed up. Because of our latitudes level we were given a VIP tour. Very interesting.

We also went to a presentation while on the Pearl in Feb, which was held in the main theater. The captain had a slide presetation about all areas of the ship and then spent quite a bit of time answering any questions people had.

You will be able do a ship tour including the kitchens but no bridge or engine room. On the Alexander Puskin now the Marco Polo we were

given a tour of the engine room whilst the ship was at sea, great experience! That was 1989, it was not in the company policy but we just asked .

We were given a bridge tour last fall on the Dream TA. I think they had a sign-up for a kitchen tour also but I won't swear to it. We sort of stumbled onto the bridge tour.

I have only cruised post-9/11 (really good cruise prices in November 2001). I did a ship tour on the Sun, I think :confused: 5 years ago. I remember seeing the kitchens, not sure what else, but not the bridge. It was an interesting tour.

Archived