Another timelapse video

Neilius

I posted this originally on the Princess board, but thought you guys might like a chance to see it too.

The music is from "Requiem" by Gabriel Fauré, it's called "In Paridisium".

I wonder if all the good cruisers go to a place like this when they shuffle off this mortal coil?

I posted this originally on the Princess board, but thought you guys might like a chance to see it too.

The music is from "Requiem" by Gabriel Fauré, it's called "In Paridisium".

I wonder if all the good cruisers go to a place like this when they shuffle off this mortal coil?

Alaska is definetly on my list of places to cruise, and this just confirms it!!

Thanks Neil!!

Oh - BTW, it's College Fjord (I think :) ) and heading out to sea.

I was surfing the cams yesterday and saw this one. I got in on the tail end of it so we probably missed some shots at the start.

So much of the world to see, and so little time... :)

Hi Neilius, my husband and I cruised Alaska in 1998 on board the Regal Princess. the wildlife and the scenery blew our minds.

the killer whales (orca's), seals , otters , and out of Anchorage, a pod of white Beluga whales, that is a sight that will stay with me forever.

we had never seen snow before then.

to see the "calving", when large chunks of a glacier breaks away and smashes into the sea is breathtaking.

thanks for photos.

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Two of my DH's sisters (and one of their hubby's) are over there at the moment. 5 week trip to Canada & Alaska. They were doing a 7 night cruise but not on one of the large cruise ships. A very small one that gets into places the big ones can't. Ahhhhh....what a life

Karen

beautiful video and definately on my list of places to cruises> I am sure i will be able to talk hubby into that one but in a couple of years!!!

thanks for the link

Karon

If you get a good deal on an Alaska cruise, please let me know. I'd love to go, but last time I checked the prices were pretty high

Neil

Neil, simply beautiful.

Thanks

Roland.

2002 Pacific Sky (September from Sydney)

2003 Pacific Sky (September from Sydney)

2004 Pacific Sky (August from Auckland)

2005 Pacific Sun (August from Sydney)

2006 Pacific Sun (September from Sydney)

*2007 Pacific Star (September from Brisbane) R735 Week Fantastique

Two of my DH's sisters (and one of their hubby's) are over there at the moment. 5 week trip to Canada & Alaska. They were doing a 7 night cruise but not on one of the large cruise ships. A very small one that gets into places the big ones can't. Ahhhhh....what a life

Karen

Martin (Riff Raff)'s mother arrived back in Auckland today from a 3 week trip to Canada and Alaska which included a 4 night cruise (only 4 nights? not enough time to find anything) on HAL's Zuiderdam from Vancouver to Alaska... By all accounts she had a wonderful trip. They even scored an upgrade to a verandah cabin on the cruise!

She doesn't believe in taking photos - her view is it's better to capture it in the mind - but this didn't stop her taking 10 rolls of film.

Kym

Hi Neil,

Video and music was lovely. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to do these videos. I, for one, and Anthony, really appreciate them and makes me yearn for the day of our cruise all the more!!

Cheers,

Sarah

Thanks Sarah (and everyone) for the encouragement.

I've been out of the office all day today so I couldn't record the Pacific Sun in Ouvea today, but thankfully the Pacific Star visits there tomorrow so I'll try and capture that one. (I like the Pacific Star's webcam better anyway).

I've been up in Cairns today and have some great shots of the Kuranda Skytrain. I'll try and put those on Youtube tomorrow sometime.

(Better do some work then too :) ).

This place is nice. Makes me think that a cruise up the Qld coast might be worthwhile sometime next year!

Neil

Archived