5 dollar Laundry?

Keep in mind that this is a wash and fold only. Nothing gets ironed. Also, a little trick to get more in the bag.......roll everything as tightly as possible. Can get much more in the bag that way. And yes, it's $15.

I always manage to squeeze a lot in those bags and it is a GREAT service. Now I don't have to worry about it...I send it out almost everyday as I've just taken my 10th Carnival cruise and wash and fold is free!

The little dog in your picture is so cute. Is it a Japanese Chin? I have one and they are so rare if I see a dog that looks like a chin I just have to ask:D

That is Butterfly..That picture was taken a few days after I got her..She was imported from Australia. Right now we are working on her championship. Shes about half way through..If youd like to see some more pictures feel free to visit our web site

http://www.geocities.com/kellywhitehills

We also breed and show Bulldogs..:)

That is Butterfly..That picture was taken a few days after I got her..She was imported from Australia. Right now we are working on her championship. Shes about half way through..If youd like to see some more pictures feel free to visit our web site

http://www.geocities.com/kellywhitehills

We also breed and show Bulldogs..:)

I did take a look, how could I help myself? They are all so cute but I have a soft spot in my heart for Chins. My Chin's name is Valentine. Her mom and dad were both champions but I tell her she got all of the smarts and not all of the beauty (although I think she is extra beautiful) She has 1 black eye and 1 white eye so not show quality. She is infact my service dog so is so very smart. Your pictures of Butterfly brought back good memories of here puppy days with that soft puppy fur. She is now almost 6 years old and has been on 6 cruises. Maybe we will meet up one day.

Enjoy your cruise and all of your fur babies.:D

Archived