How Much are Drinks ?

We are changing over from Carnival to RCI for our February cruise. Just wondering how the price of drinks compare between the two lines. What did you pay for drinks ? (as in each individual drink or bucket of beer.)

H drank Mich ultra since it was 16 oz bottles. I believe with the 15% tip applied they were just under 5. I believe it was 4.86 to be exact. Pina Colodas not in the souvenier glass were 5.46 with the 15% added.

Some of the others are a bit more...fancy martinis, mojitos, i think were about 8.00 each.

We just cruised on Liberty a few weeks ago (pre-Noro:eek: ) and we never got charged more than $5 for a mojito. Of course, we always added a dollar or two in cash on top of that, but it depended on how friendly the bartender was and how big/strong the drink was. For some reason, the mojitos we got from Denise in the Windjammer bar were much bigger, better and stronger than the ones we got at Boleros, even though the price was the same at both. Go figure!

Archived