AOS for honeymoon

What do you think about AOS for my honeymoon??? the one guy at my job raves about RCCL do you think its a good choice??

We took our honeymoon cruise on an RCCL ship in 1991, wonderful. A lot depends on when you are getting married, as well. We were married in Nov. and had a very quiet, uncrowded and relaxing cruise.

Karen

Yes! We LOVED her. Check out my review in my signature.

Great review!

We took our honeymoon cruise on an RCCL ship in 1991, wonderful. A lot depends on when you are getting married, as well. We were married in Nov. and had a very quiet, uncrowded and relaxing cruise.

Karen

we are getting married in the middle of september

We will be on her on Sunday for our honeymoon. I'll let you know when we get back!!!

Congrats!!! yes I will be looking forward to your review...

We were on AOS last year for our 25th Anniversary and DS HS graduation, and had a great time. One couple we met on our roll call were on their honeymoon. Seemed like they were havin a great time:o. I think you will enjoy it. The link to my pictures is in my signature. Take a look. We had GS1324 on the the hump, and it was terrific. If you want to splurge take a GS, we really liked 1324 (great location and big balcony). We also stayed at the Ritz in Puerto Rico pre-cruise. The Ritz really went out of their way to make our anniversary and graduation special. I highly recommend this property. Enjoy!

Archived