Anyone had Jr. Suite 9614 or 9618 on the Mariner??

isujim

We have a hold on one of these cabins......anyone stayed in either of these?? These appear to be on the bump and larger than the regular jr. suites?? Would appreciate anyone that has stayed in one of these to give us your thoughts or pictures would be great if you have any.

Thanks

Jim

Jim, we were in 9614 on the Adventure of the Seas. It should be the same cabin as they are both voyager class ships. We really enjoyed this cabin although I do not think it was any larger than the other mini suites. Large walk in closet, storage everywhere in the room, we didn't begin to use it all. The balcony was a little bit larger due to the angle, not huge however. The only noise we had was from our neighbor just forward to us, constantly talking, extremely loudly, while pacing in and out of the room & balcony at the wee hours of the night on 3-4 nights. Very inconsiderate! One night kids ran up/down the aisle making noise. Both of these could happen in any cabin.

We loved the bump out position, could see all the way up the ship while standing at the railing. On our cruise we watched the pilot embark/disembark the ship through a doorway opening directly beneath our cabin, several floors down.

We do have pictures, but I don't have access to them right now. If I can figure out a way I will try and send them to you, what is your email?

Jean:

Thanks for your reply............my main concern looking at the deck plans was that the cabin is right across from the elevator............thought there might be a noise factor.

Would love pictures if you can figure it out.

jwaddelow@cox.net

Thanks again for your reply

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Kimi2 don't laugh.............April 16, 2006!! Yes we book early........primarily because we know which cabin we want 90% of the time........

Jean: I don't have any ideas but my wife is the computer expert in the family so let me check with her and I'll get back to you or have her post.......would really like to take a look at those pictures.

Jim

Jean,

How many pictures were you trying to send? If you can break it up into a couple of emails, that might help. OR Do you have a webshots gallery? We usually load our pictures on there and make it public so that others can see them.

Anyway, try again, please. THANKS,

Rena

I wish I could book that far ahead. However, I'd make myself crazy waiting that long. The last cruise we took we booked 9 mos. out -- the wait was almost unbearable, this one was a little shorter, 7 mos. As soon as I book it, I want to be there.

If I can figure out posting pictures after our trip in January, I hope it will give you some idea of what these cabins are like.

Happy Cruising!!

Archived