Sports Bar on the CB?

Plant

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

unless you LOVE soccer forget sports for a week, believe me you'll have a good time all though it is hard. Last year it took me over a day just to get the UT/UGA score...my XM went out in the the 3rd quarter. I survived...it was close though.

ESPN deportes is shown on the TV and in Churchhills. Sporting events are occasionallt shown on MUTS. Watching MNF was fantastic in the cool Caribbean breeze up on the top deck.

We sailed during the World Series last October and we are from Cardinal country. DH was able to keep up with the games. Churchill's seemed to have a lot of TV's for the guys. It was DH favorite place to catch up on the score after dinner.

We sailed during the World Series last October and we are from Cardinal country. DH was able to keep up with the games. Churchill's seemed to have a lot of TV's for the guys. It was DH favorite place to catch up on the score after dinner.

Ditto what Whimsy said.

I'll add that we were on this ship again last week and Churchills had the following: MLB (ESPN Sunday night game of the week); Tennis; Soccer. That was pretty much it.

They also show the same events in Club Fusion, just depends what is going on in there at the moment.

I love football and I am a woman. I was excited to check out the sports area. It looked great but totally full with men...smoking cigars...but they did have the NFL game on. It's small and caters to the male crowd. Monday Night Football was on MUTS when we cruised - fabulous - nothing like it, warm caribbean breeze, bucket of beer - PERFECT.

Archived