Footwear for Cave Tubing

pugsy&porter

We have booked a Cave Tubing tour with Yhony and crew. What kind of footwear do you suggest for this tour? I think I can wear my Croc's and be fine, but my wife is worried, I will lose them. They are plenty comfortable for the walk to river, but just not sure floating on the tube. Thanks in advance.

We have booked a Cave Tubing tour with Yhony and crew. What kind of footwear do you suggest for this tour? I think I can wear my Croc's and be fine, but my wife is worried, I will lose them. They are plenty comfortable for the walk to river, but just not sure floating on the tube. Thanks in advance.
I bought a cheap pair of water shoes at Wal-Mart and they worked out great everywhere we went on the cruise, including cave tubing.

John

I haven't worn Crocs, but I have a feeling they might not work that great while tubing. However, your feet aren't really in the water all that much--mostly just getting in and getting out.

I wore tevas and got along fine. They also rent water shoes on the excursion.

Archived