A-Z guide made friends nervous

cwestbrook

Three lady friends in their 60's had Mark and a driver with A-Z this past week. They felt very uncomfortable because Mark kept telling sexual jokes and making sexual innuendos. These women are not prudish but were old enough to be his mother and felt it was all in bad taste and very unprofessional. They felt so nervous about him they asked the gift shop lady at Rose Hall Plantation if they should get back in with him or find another way back to the ship. She assured them the company and Mark were safe. They also were worried about having two men because they were afraid they would not be able to defend themselves against both of them.

Nothing happened but they did not feel safe and did not enjoy the experience. They wished they had been in a larger group.

I think Mark was just trying to be funny but he just left a bad impression for A-Z with my friends. They would not recommend him. I'm sure there are plenty people that have had good experiences with him but they felt pretty strongly about it.

Three lady friends in their 60's had Mark and a driver with A-Z this past week. They felt very uncomfortable because Mark kept telling sexual jokes and making sexual innuendos. These women are not prudish but were old enough to be his mother and felt it was all in bad taste and very unprofessional. They felt so nervous about him they asked the gift shop lady at Rose Hall Plantation if they should get back in with him or find another way back to the ship. She assured them the company and Mark were safe. They also were worried about having two men because they were afraid they would not be able to defend themselves against both of them.

Nothing happened but they did not feel safe and did not enjoy the experience. They wished they had been in a larger group.

I think Mark was just trying to be funny but he just left a bad impression for A-Z with my friends. They would not recommend him. I'm sure there are plenty people that have had good experiences with him but they felt pretty strongly about it.

Have you mentioned this to the actual company??? :confused:

Archived