Video of Pacific Star arriving at Pentecost Island

Neilius

Here's a timelapse video of Pacific Star arriving at Pentecost Island this morning.

Youtube is running really slowly at the moment - it's taking several hours to process a video. So I've also uploaded the video to Yahoo.

If Youtube doesn't work for you, please try Yahoo.

I much prefer the sound quality on Youtube, but yahoo is much quicker to upload and process :(

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=647292

Thanks Neil :D The water looks like glass! Beautiful!!

The youtube version still isn't loading :( But yahoo worked fine :D

I had issues with youtube the other night too - it took several hours to fully upload a 4min vid!!

Neil the music in that clip is amazing!! What is it, I must have it! :D

Yeah - it's pretty cool. When I first heard in on the radio I ordered the CD the same day.

The piece is called "Adiemus" from the album "Songs of Sanctuary". The performers are collectively called "Adiemus" although that's just the name of the project by composer Karl Jenkins.

He's done a whole suite of albums which could best be described as "World Music". There's a whole section on his project on Wikipdedia - just search for "Adiemus". Also, if you go to the unofficial website at http://www.adiemus.f2s.com there are lots of samples of their songs.

Beware - it's easy to get lost in the music when you listen to it :)

Yeah - it's pretty cool. When I first heard in on the radio I ordered the CD the same day.

The piece is called "Adiemus" from the album "Songs of Sanctuary". The performers are collectively called "Adiemus" although that's just the name of the project by composer Karl Jenkins.

He's done a whole suite of albums which could best be described as "World Music". There's a whole section on his project on Wikipdedia - just search for "Adiemus". Also, if you go to the unofficial website at http://www.adiemus.f2s.com there are lots of samples of their songs.

Beware - it's easy to get lost in the music when you listen to it :)

Thanks Neil :D Will have to see if I can download some of it ;)

Was just checking out your blog Neil. What are the ages of all your children? Must keep you busy:)

Karen

Hi Karen

Thanks for checking out the blog.

The youngest is 4 and the eldest is 22. There are 7 boys and 3 girls.

We are a blended family, and I think it's a credit to my amazing wife, and all of the kids that they've all got on so well. They're a great bunch.

Neil

Hi Karen

Thanks for checking out the blog.

The youngest is 4 and the eldest is 22. There are 7 boys and 3 girls.

We are a blended family, and I think it's a credit to my amazing wife, and all of the kids that they've all got on so well. They're a great bunch.

Neil

Would cost you a fortune to take all them on a cruise:eek: . Do they all live at home with you? Would be a little busy around the dinner table:D .

Karen

Would cost you a fortune to take all them on a cruise:eek: . Do they all live at home with you? Would be a little busy around the dinner table:D .

Karen

The eldest ones have moved out, and some of them sort of float between our house and the other parent's house. It's a bit "busy" but it works ok. We're old hands at it now.

And it's only expensive during school holidays :)

We're planning on recouping our "investment" in retirement :D

Archived