teen club

genny049

Genny, you'll have better luck with a response if you tell us which ship/cruiseline - but from what I've read so far, it does not seem like anyone over 18 is allowed in the teen clubs. Think of it from a safety perspective - would you want 19-20-21 yr olds hanging out with 14 yr olds?

the 19 year old wont be able to go to the teen activities and your 17 wont be able to go to the adult disco.

Most teens dont do the activities but hang out together- your GD wont have a problem with hanging out with the kids with her BF--

my grandaughter and her boyfriend are joining us on the cruise and she is 17 and he is 19 she would like to go to the teen area will her boyfriend be allowed in with her

Don't mean to sound rude but personally, I do not want your gd's 19 yr old bf to be in the teen club with my 15 yr old dd. Wondering what cruise and cruiseline you are on.....

Don't mean to sound rude but personally, I do not want your gd's 19 yr old bf to be in the teen club with my 15 yr old dd. Wondering what cruise and cruiseline you are on.....

sailing on carnival-- you dont have to worry about the older kids being in with the 15-17 year olds. But like i said-- most kids this age tend to hang out among themselves instead of doing the activities. The disco is where the older kids will be carded- the younger teens will have the disco from 8 until 10pm.

My son will be 2 mths away from 19 when we cruise, will he be able to go in the adult bars/disco's? With us if not?

Danielle

the adult disco starts at 18.. and all the bars/ lounges shows etc he will be able to go to.

Our first cruise my older kids were 17 and 19 and they had a ball. I never seen them except at dinner and ports. During the week- at night they have single get togethers- the older one met a few kids his age to hang out with during the week

Our son is now 19 and he loves cruising. He grew up in Camp Carnival but now is to old for that or the Teen Club and he still has a great time.

Our 15 year old loves Club O2 and I dread the day he turns 18 and can't go anymore. We are just going to pack in a ton of cruises before that happens!!

Have a wonderful cruise.

genny, he will not be allowed into the teen area. This is for the protection of the younger teens against potential predators. Not saying your granddaughter's BF is that, but they must be very careful to protect the younger kids. And your GD will not be allowed into the adult clubs after a certain time, but her BF will be allowed. They do check ages on board the ship.

Archived