Jewel Cigar question

rebeljohn

We are looking at booking the Jewel 9 day in November. The ports that are offered has got our attention, but we also like to enjoy cigars with friends in the evening. I did a search and found that the Jewel does have a cigar bar/room on board. Is it still a cigar bar, and, if so, what is it like? We enjoyed our evenings in the one on the Spirit.............

Jewel has a cigar bar in Bar City. Unfortunately for those who don't enjoy cigar smoke, it's badly ventilated and poorly placed where everyone in the adjoining area can be affected. According to some posters here, some entertainers even refuse to play the piano/sing in the bar next to the cigar bar.

The Jewel's cigar lounge is nothing like the Spirit's. If I had to pick the one thing that "needs fixing" on the Jewel is...the cigar lounge. Everything else about the ship is great.

Coka

The Jewel's cigar lounge is nothing like the Spirit's. If I had to pick the one thing that "needs fixing" on the Jewel is...the cigar lounge. Everything else about the ship is great.

Coka

While the Spirit has a nice cigar lounge, I like the Sun's better.

Archived