CB Princess Vista Suite D736 or D737

Scotty1

It's easy to misunderstand the priority dining reservation perq associated with a suite. What it means basically that you're guaranteed your choice of traditional (late or early) or anytime. It does NOT guarantee you a reservation in anytime. This is obviously more helpful for folks opting for traditional.

It's easy to misunderstand the priority dining reservation perq associated with a suite. What it means basically that you're guaranteed your choice of traditional (late or early) or anytime. It does NOT guarantee you a reservation in anytime. This is obviously more helpful for folks opting for traditional.

Is this is any different for someone staying in the Grand Suite? I'm asking because I've been reading older (1-2 yrs ago) posts regarding this same issue, and apparently the maitre D will call GS passengers to select what time they'd like to dine and even which table they'd like to dine at. I'm not trying to pull rank here, just wanting some straight answers on this subject one way or the other. :)

Angela

Edited by ModelDoc

• 4 years later...
Bob,

Just go to the spa on the first day and get your sticker for the thermal suite. Tell them you are in whatever name of the suite. They'll get you fixed up. Just make sure you do NOT let them charge you for this as it is part of your suite.

As far as the dinner reservations, we had problem on the CB getting "preferred" reservations for a group of 8. Fortunatly, one of the junior pursers finally helped me get it resolved, but I didn't have much luck using this perk. I suggest you just make reservations in advance through regular channels.

The mini-bar setup will have a variety of liquors (rum, gin, etc.), plus cokes, beer, and sparkling/spring water. Anything you don't care for can be switched out. Just ask your steward.

Attached are a few pictures of D736 on the Crown:

Yep,identical to our D736 on the Golden except for the bedspread

I was curious about this VS D736 compared to the one right below it on the Emerald deck. It just looked like on the deck plans that the VS on the Dolphin deck had a bigger( deeper) than the VS on the deck below-Emerald. Does anyone know if this is actually true or is that just a deceiving drawing on the plans??

Again, thanks so much for the pictures of this suite on the Golden. It is wonderful to see pictures of the ACTUAL room that we will be in in Dec.'08.:D I've saved them to my favorites.

Pam

The VS on Emerald's balcony is not as deep as the VS on dolphin deck

We've stayed in both. Dining table has 4 chairs d736 and dining table n lower deck, e733 and its opposite had smaller circumference dining table and only 2 chairs. Both decks have two teak loungers as well with two side tables But e733 is definitely a smaller deck but by no means "small."

Edited by 4cats4me

Some of the PS suites are next to an A/C exhaust that makes noise. We've booked D736 on CB for next fall and have stayed in C749. I'd rather have the beam, which really isn't in the way, than the noise of that exhaust vent.

We were just on the Crown in the PS suite, with friends being in the one on the other side of the "dreaded" vent. We compared notes after the cruise and decided we never heard the vent and it was never an issue - at least for us on the Crown.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...