Princess Cruise Ship Shuffle

M&MCruisin

Ok. Ive been trying to research cruises for 2009 and I know things are limited at this point, but what I have gathered is that Princess is shuffling around several of their ships. For instance, the Caribbean Princess will be sailing out of NY and the Crown moves to the Caribbean May of 2008. The Grand moved out of the Gulf in April and is now in England but will be in Canada, New England and the Caribbean later this fall. The only change is that the Grand will go out of FL. Princess customer service doesnt show them sailing out of TX or LA at this point.

So as for now, Princess is not offering Cruises to Honduras or Belize, which is what the Grand was doing and the one I was planning to book. Bummer. The other cruise lines I checked do not go to both ports, just one or the other.

Anyone know any inside scoop on whether they will be bringing a ship back to these ports? Thanks for your help.

There are other cruiselines that have an itinerary of Belize and Roatun as port stops on the same itinerary from Florida.

I have searched several and couldnt find anything...can you tell me what cruiseline/ship goes to both ports? Thanks for your help.

The Carnival Valor goes to Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Belize, and Roatun.

The Norwegian Sun goes to both and the Holland America Veendam goes a few times.

Just use that one site that you can punch in a port and bring up all the ships that go there - *****.

The Carnival Valor goes to Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Belize, and Roatun.

The Norwegian Sun goes to both and the Holland America Veendam goes a few times.

Just use that one site that you can punch in a port and bring up all the ships that go there - *****.

Thanks. I tried *****, but Belize and Roatan both are on the map, but not in the list of ports to choose from.

I was thinking I called on NCL and they were moving the Sun. But I have looked at some many, I cant remember. It was out of Miami and went to Honduras, Belize, Costa Maya and Great Stirrup Cay. Hope they keep the itinerary so I have that as an option. Carnival is out for me.

I appreciate it...thanks to you too tarheelbelle!

Archived