OlderPilot.......Congratulations.........

sail7seas

I just read on another thread that both of your daughters just had babies. That certainly deserves a thread of its own.

Very huge Congratulations and all the best wishes for loads of love and happiness and good health for the Moms and the babies and all your family.

CONGRATULATIONS, Grandpa and Grandma. Isn't it wonderful. :D

Were the babies born the same day? Don't forget to tell us what the gals had - boys or girls. Oh, the joys of being a Grandparent - can't tell you how much fun we had with our 2 when they were small. They are now 9 & 11 and "know everything". ;) Wish they were babies again - so soft and cuddly.

Enjoy them.

Olerpilot, now is the time to start planning ( and saving.)

Alaska with the grandchildren in July 2013- don't forget to also go to Denali. ;)

South America a few years later and of course the Caribbean anytime. :rolleyes:

It doesn't get better! :o

Thanks for the kind thoughts S7s and everyone. Just getting caught up on my board reading. As you can imagine, it has been a little busy around here the past few days.

Yes, both daughters gave birth the same day, the oldest her first, a boy just after midnight. We were able to see them shortly after delivery. Later in the morning our youngest daughter started feeling contractions so she dropped her 19 month old off with us and headed for the hospital. Long story short, she delivered later that evening, her second girl. So the cousins will celebrate the same birthday the rest of their lives, which happens to be the same as my mother's, who is beaming down on all of us with love and pride.

Everyone is doing well. DW and I are busy making the circuit checking up on things.

Jerry

Jerry, I think this is wonderful. How great for the your two daughters to give birth on the same day and what a great way to remember your Mother their Great Grand Mother. I am sure she was looking down and smiling.

Enjoy your new grandchildren as I know you will.

Archived