Mariner leaving?? Oh no! Sisters?

I'm just off Mariner's June 3 sailing out of Port Canaveral, my second trip on my favorite ship, and at the Crown&Anchor party, Captain Per said they're moving her to LA in 2009, that booking has already begun! We're devasted to be losing such a wonderful ship, and none of her sisters are anywhere near us! On the off chance that we can swing an off-season cruise or a flight to San Juan, how do you think her sisters (Navigator, Adventure, Explorer, Voyager) compare? Which is your favorite? Are any nicer than the others?

I'm just off Mariner's June 3 sailing out of Port Canaveral, my second trip on my favorite ship, and at the Crown&Anchor party, Captain Per said they're moving her to LA in 2009, that booking has already begun! We're devasted to be losing such a wonderful ship, and none of her sisters are anywhere near us! On the off chance that we can swing an off-season cruise or a flight to San Juan, how do you think her sisters (Navigator, Adventure, Explorer, Voyager) compare? Which is your favorite? Are any nicer than the others?

The NOS is alomst a carbon copy of her sister, besides a few minor differences (art, etc.).

The other three (Adventure, Explorer, and Voyager) have other differences, such as metal balconies, adventure beach, etc.

I feel your pain though, I hate to see her go also :(

Navigator is basically exactly the same as Mariner, Voyager, Explorer and Adventure, have slight differences, they only have Portofino, no Chops, the balconies are an integral part of the hull and do not have plexiglass dividers, just a solid metal wall between balconies.

We have just returned from a week on the Adventure and had a great time.

We do need the Mariner to be replaced at PC though

We do need the Mariner to be replaced at PC though

There's talk of putting Genesis there when she debuts in 2009 or 2010, if Port Canaveral can get the funding for some renovations.

so far we have done 3 of the v. class ships and loved all of them!

we look forward to sailing on whichever ship comes to pc next! doing the sov in sept just to see what the smaller ship is like- i know they will put a great ship there to replace mariner- pc is our fav port to cruise from so far...:)

Archived