guarantee cabin when will it be assigned

If you check the Immigration form on the HAL website you should find out 10-12 days before the sailing date. A lot of us start checking about 2-3 weeks out. And "sold out" is relative as there are cancellations right up to sailing date.

GN

We leave on the Volendam this Friday :D and just received our cabin assignment a week ago. We booked a guarantee HH and ended up with a small upgrade to FF. Our cruise, too, is sold out.

Good luck and happy cruising.

Katink

If you have not received your assignment before you get to the pier (which is unlikely), they have a list and can look up your cabin assignment and tag your luggage right there. It is unlikely that your luggage will be lost at the pier. If you still don't know when you get to the pier, have your HAL tags on the bags and all the info except room #.

I realize that this is unsettling but it's not a common event.

GN

I have been checking on the Hal website which is how I know our cabin has not been assigned. hopefully it will be the 12 days before and not the day of thing.....no cabin # on our luggage and that spells being lost
In the remote chance that your bags get onto the ship without a cabin number on the tag, they may be delayed in delivery but they won't be "lost" for long. That is really no different than bags getting put on with the wrong cabin number, which happens occasionally in a couple of different ways.

Archived