Switching my booking

hockeymom97

I apologize if this seems like a dumb question, but I often see posts about switching a booking from a TA to a PVP or vice versa. I've never done this before so I'm unsure about the actual process and what the benefits are? Do I just call Carnival and ask to move my booking over to them (if I originally booked w/ a TA)? Do you typically switch a booking in order to get a better price? Or can you switch for other reasons as well? In my case, I'm not too thrilled with the level of service that I am getting from my TA. Any advice on this subject would be welcome :)

I don't know if you can switch a booking FROM TA to a cruiseline. The process of moving your booking from the cruiseline to a TA is easy. When you make your reservation initially, they give you your booking number and you create a PIN number. You give your booking number and PIN number to your new TA and they transfer the booking for you. If it is possible to transfer from a TA to a PVP, I would guess the process would be pretty similar.

Archived