What is NPN ????

Folgy

This Group has entertained the Serenade Cruise ship . All of their entertainers have produced all of the shows.

They give an insperational (subliminal) message at the end of each show . RCCL endorses them whole heartedly

It seems to me that a cult is taken over this cruise line . :mad:

Ships are not the government they are free to do anything they want including proslitize(sp) if they want. I don't agree with it and might even walk out but hey that's life and I might not cruise that line a second time...now Curves that is a cult(closed on Sunday)

OK, I'm confussed (no great feat there). Never heard of NPN, can't remember any reference to them on a cruise, or any insperational messages, except the standard Vegas style smarmy feel good stuff. I did a search of the internet, and came accross National Performance Network that is a loose association of independant performers with no obvious religious affiliations or overtones on the site.

NPN is not a cult, sorry you felt that way. It's an organization that sponsors Leadership Seminars at sea for African Amercians. You're right, RCI supports it wholeheartedly... Thanks to Adam Goldstein, Exec VP of RCI and Bernard Gay, VP of RCI!

Archived