Longbeach airport - spare time before/after cruise

We're taking the Pride on July 22nd. We arrive at the Longbeach airport early in the morning. I am wondering if there is someplace at the airport or at the pier that luggage can be safely secured so that we can then spend the day sightseeing. Same for the return date, we arrive back at the pier in the morning, but our flight out of Longbeach doesn't leave until late evening.

Also, is the Aquarium within an easy distance (taxi?) of the pier or Longbeach airport? My 12 year old would probably love spending even a few hours there. Thanks:)

I don't know about luggage storage, but before the cruise you could maybe check in your luggage early with the porters, and then go see the Queen Mary. The Aquarium is not far, it's just across the harbor. There is a free Long Beach visitors shuttle that goes to all the attractions. Here is a link to the LB visitors guide with map.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-474349-long_beach_vacations-i

We're taking the Pride on July 22nd. We arrive at the Longbeach airport early in the morning. I am wondering if there is someplace at the airport or at the pier that luggage can be safely secured so that we can then spend the day sightseeing. Same for the return date, we arrive back at the pier in the morning, but our flight out of Longbeach doesn't leave until late evening.

Also, is the Aquarium within an easy distance (taxi?) of the pier or Longbeach airport? My 12 year old would probably love spending even a few hours there. Thanks:)

I don't know about storing your luggage. Sorry. But the Aquarium is awesome, and very close by. There is the city shuttle to get there. The Queen Mary is there as well. Shopping areas, and eating places downtown.

missty

Archived