I have a lil secret to tell. But......

jiggywatson

What's happening? School's out for the summer! ;)

how are you and where have you been? i haven't seen you in awhile (unless we've been on at different times).

school's not quite out around here yet (another week). ugh...can't wait for that fun to start.:rolleyes: :p

how are you and where have you been? i haven't seen you in awhile (unless we've been on at different times).

school's not quite out around here yet (another week). ugh...can't wait for that fun to start.:rolleyes: :p

I've been reading more than posting. I've also been busy "elsewhere". ;)

What's happening? School's out for the summer! ;)

Oh YEAH school is out, can you tell by my response I am a teacher???? Summer is never long enough for me. However, I live and teach in a gated community that also has a pool. So the kids are never too far away from me. Nothing like wearing a bikini/sunbathing or swimming laps and hear "Hi Mrs. ----" oh yeah that is relaxing. Then they all run over and want to have a long conversation w/ me. Middle School kids are quite chatty.

Now back to the topic, what is with that strange post? Didn't I read yesterday about that ship coming to CA? The poster also appears to be a little paranoid about the "powers that be." How can you be secretive on a national message board??

Oh YEAH school is out, can you tell by my response I am a teacher???? Summer is never long enough for me. However, I live and teach in a gated community that also has a pool. So the kids are never too far away from me. Nothing like wearing a bikini/sunbathing or swimming laps and hear "Hi Mrs. ----" oh yeah that is relaxing. Then they all run over and want to have a long conversation w/ me. Middle School kids are quite chatty.

Now back to the topic, what is with that strange post? Didn't I read yesterday about that ship coming to CA? The poster also appears to be a little paranoid about the "powers that be." How can you be secretive on a national message board??

You should take your twin dogs on this cruise;)

So where is the Pride being moved to???

Dan

i know exactly where it's going, but after yesterday's reaction, i will keep and take that info along with the dreams itinerary and the miracles back to school with me. so long cruisers!

John Heald told us about a long cruise(s) going to Brazil and South America at the past guest party on board the Freedom. He just up and told us. It sounded like they were working on longer more regular South America cruises.

Now during the debarkation talk he hinted about a cruise going to a country that has nuts named after them and a celebration called Carnivale. Then said he really isn't supposed to say anything about this.

I'm still paying off my sign and sail from May, and buying that cruise two years early is not an option for me. I'd love to do that one.

i know exactly where it's going, but after yesterday's reaction, i will keep and take that info along with the dreams itinerary and the miracles back to school with me. so long cruisers!

Can I just say.........

:rolleyes:

PVP's don't have secrets. They are the last to know anything anyway. Trust me.

Speculation says Pride may go to NOLA giving her back a 7 day. I think it would be nice to see one out of Jax. We'll have to wait and see.

Thanks Fred. Guess they will post it on their web site soon????

Dan

Yes, because the Pride will have to start listing their new itinerary and pricing. Maybe she is part of the new Spanish sale along with Celebration and the Holiday?

Last posted sail for the Pride is:

Carnival Pride

Sailing From Los Angeles, CA on 03/15/2009

Fred

Yes, because the Pride will have to start listing their new itinerary and pricing. Maybe she is part of the new Spanish sale along with Celebration and the Holiday?

Last posted sail for the Pride is:

Carnival Pride

Sailing From Los Angeles, CA on 03/15/2009

Fred

If it is actually leaving the West Coast..not sure why there would need to be a rush to announce a new itinerary. There is no pricing available for any ship past April 09.

Remember folks this is 2 years away.

Also the wording of the press release doesnt indicate that Pride is going anywhere..guess we will have to stay tuned.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Articles/splendor_mexicanriviera.aspx

The Carnival Splendor will further bolster the line’s dominant position as cruise industry leader in Southern California, which is currently home to four Carnival ships. With the arrival of Carnival Splendor, the line expects to carry approximately 650,000 guests annually on these highly popular West Coast cruises -- almost twice the number of any other cruise line.

Carnival is the only cruise line to feature three ships offering year-round cruises from Southern California – two from Long Beach and one from San Diego -- as well as a fourth ship sailing seasonally from San Diego. In addition, Carnival offers the widest available choice of cruise lengths – ranging from three to eight days -- with visits to exciting ports in Baja Mexico and the Mexican Riviera.

Guest nhrich

I have a hunch (and that's all it is) that the Pride will go somewhere that there's a Fantasy class ship, and that the ship it replaces will wind up replacing either Holiday or Celebration.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

I have a hunch (and that's all it is) that the Pride will go somewhere that there's a Fantasy class ship, and that the ship it replaces will wind up replacing either Holiday or Celebration.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

''

Ok here's my take on this. I think they will replace the holiday and celebration with a fantasy class not spirit or conquest........

So with that said hoping the Pride will go to Galveston:)

''

Ok here's my take on this. I think they will replace the holiday and celebration with a fantasy class not spirit or conquest........

So with that said hoping the Pride will go to Galveston:)

Isn't the Conquest in Galveston?

Archived