location of basketball court on Century?

Leela

I'm booking a Sky Suite for my parents on Century and am trying to avoid as much noise distraction as possible as my dad is hyper-sensitive to noise. Right now I have them in 1229, but someone commented that they were in 1225 (which is next door) and they heard bouncing balls from the court. I looked on the Century deck plans on the web site and cannot figure out where the basketball court is, it doesn't seem to be marked. Can anyone tell me where it is located, and approximately which cabins are underneath it?

In case anyone is reading this, Phil (excitedofharpenden) replied on another thread:

It's in front of the funnel, up some steps from the deck above the Sports Deck. Those steps are about level with 1206/1208 and the corresponding cabins on the port side. I was in 1208 and never heard any noise from the basketball court itself, but sure heard the bouncing bomb of the ball when it was on the deck above and being readied for action. There were a lot of kids on the cruise and that makes a big difference. I would think that the further back you are, the less chance there would be of Dambusters going on above your head, but Marj proves that isn't necessarily the case.

Archived